Saturday, January 9, 2010

Starting to stock up our wishlists

We've been snowed in for the last couple of days, so I've had some time to consider some of the logistics involved in the plan. I don't feel like I can really make a serious business plan without a physical map, so I've been dummying up possible branches of the drive based on the hotels that I've found. I came up with a plan that can hit everything we need to hit in the 21 days.

We're playing it safe, however, and are setting aside 30 days for the trip just in case something cool arises on our drives. It's a very extended distance, after all, on a continent filled with marvels that we may want to look farther into.

But anyway, the helpful part of my day was spent looking through phrase books and PacSafe items. I put them on our European wishlist for safekeeping and am looking forward to adding more and more things as the months go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment